Thursday, January 28, 2010

Day 235

If I've done the math correctly, its been 234 days since my last blog.

Obviously I'm not perfect. Thats not why I stopped writing.


I'd like to just post this video





Its one of Mariah's best videos yet. In regards to her own advancements in perfection - this is a step in the right direction. Anyone who knows me knows I'm a huge Mariah fan - but a fan of her videos - not so much. A lot of them can get boring, and the way she poses and looks like a deer in headlights, can be a little annoying. I prefer to just roll up, lay back and LISTEN - not neccessarily watch.

Not the case with this video. Its joining Touch My Body, Honey and Heartbreaker as one of her funniest and best looking videos. I'm proud of her husband for directing it cuz his last two efforts for her (I Stay in Love and My Love) sucked. the video for Angels Cry is also beautiful





it reminds me of an Alicia Keys video.



It also reminds me of my long love affair. On Feb 6 2010 it'll be two years since I met him. On day 19 I was pining and worrying about what he and I had together. It was a "sex thing" last year. Well it was an undefined love thing. I couldn't call him my boyfriend and he certainly didn't want to be mine. Some ultimatum's were made over the summer and by September - he came back. We haven't fought or threatened to break up since. I think this is the longest I've been in a steady relationship ever without breaking up and then making up the next day. A lot of my relationships were like that.

Heres some lyrics from Angels Cry that are not featured in this remix version.


limitless,
omnipresent kind of love,
couldn't have guessed it would just up
and disappear
in a whirlwind.
Here I am
walking on this narrow rope
wobbling but won't let go
waiting for a glimpse of the sun's glow.
I know I can stand just pull me back up/
there aint no hurricane its just us/
i'm willing to live and die for our love/
baby we can get back that shine



Kinda describes what he and I have been through together. I'm so happy that he's in my life as MINE.




now... if only I can be happy as ME. Yes, its day 235 and I'm still not perfect. I haven't worked out in months, I've gained "back fat" I didn't know was possible to have. I started school again and its an overwhelming mind fuck. I hope I make it through the end of the semester. This is my last chance.




I will report back tomorrow - or next year - haven't decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment