Tuesday, May 19, 2009

day 19

wow. a whole week not working out sucked.

Last monday I fell asleep in the parking lot of the gym and it set an unfortunate lazy precedent for the rest of the week.

but that's enough of that.

last night I slept over his place and took him to the airport this morning. He's off for 5 days and I'm jealous. wondering who he spoke to on the phone last night and said "i love you" to... he kept calling that person "boo"... i dunno --

he did call me babe last night. And he was silly with me. And kept looking at me like he did when we first met - I am being ridiculous thinking something else is going on besides exactly what is going on. I have a casual relationship with him -- but its deeper than that.

after we had sex -- i said "that was fun" and he said "more than fun"...

and we fell asleep...



so this morning

I
squat/push up superset
4 sets of 12 reps squat 1st set 95lbs - 3 sets 115 lbs.
4 sets of 15 push ups

II
RDL/shoulder press
3 sets of 10 RDL 95lbs
3 sets of 12 20lb dumbells

III Cable row/pullup/split squat
3 sets row 12 reps at 27.5 plate
9 pull ups
30 split squat





i feel ok. I only ran for 5 minutes in the beginning


I miss him a lot right now.... last night was probably one of the best so far...

No comments:

Post a Comment