Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Consequences Day 400

Consequences day 400

I've been here before. no literally here in this spot. This place on the earth. Unless this earth has moved from and back to and away from again from this spot.

In the library on campus. I've been here before when I could've been in class. I woke up late and arrived on campus with 60 minutes left of lecture. I walked up to the door, I peered in the window, I saw more people than usual, less empty seats, I saw peole being interested, people being bored and I didn't want to shift the energy back on to me.

I'm a chicken.


I came to the library to write this. I looked up 4 books on Quantum Mechanics. I am like a label whore for my reading and music interests. I like to pretend to read and listen to smart people topics but I really feel so average and like an idiot. Oh well, these books are written for the non scientist so i think it will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment