Saturday, July 10, 2010

Day 397

i go to a playlist point of view

mariah's ballads


1. Vision of Love
2. Love Takes Time
3. Hero
4. Without You
5. My All
6. We Belong Together
7. H.A.T.E.U
8. Fly Like a Bird
9. Don't Forget About Us
10. Help Me Make It Through the Night
11. Bliss
- angel prelude -
12. Slipping Away
13. Thanx 4 Nothin
14. Imperfect
15. Reflections
16. Can't Let Go
17. Anytime You Need a Friend
18. Music Box

everything i'm touching is created before and after i created it. It sits and continues to create

every moment I'm having, I already had and will always have.

not to get too heady cuz i won't be able to complete the thought tonight.
consequences... when faced with a way to my dreams, I doubt it. faced with its ever presence, i cower in its enormity marveling in its insignificance

I met a guy today who turned out to turn me upside down. But i am him? who's wiggling?



references : Radiolab.org beyond time episode

http://www.wnyc.org/shows/radiolab/episodes/2005/03/04

WNYC - Radiolab: Beyond Time (March 04, 2005)

annoying ramblings

No comments:

Post a Comment