Friday, May 1, 2009

Day 2

3 miles 28:40


Ran mile 1 in under 8:40... forget exact to the second but between 8:20 and 8:40 then walked uphill until I got to the 15:00 mark and then ran whole way to 3 miles finishing 1 minute 20 seconds under a half an hour.


Felt really great to finish -- was tough around 16 - 22 minutes... my right ankle was feeling it a lot. Think it was my casual yacht shoes I wore at work all day. Very flat and not supportive. Maybe should wear running sneakers all day on running days.


Music:
Hero of the Day- Metallica
Baby Hold on to Me - Eddie Money
SexyBack - Justin Timberlake
How Much I Like It - Rihanna
All I Want for Christmas is You (SoSo Def Remix) - Mariah Carey (i'm gonna remove this from the jogging playlist - just doesn't work for jogging as brilliant as it is)
Enter Sandman - Metallica (perfect)
Out of Our Heads - Sheryl Crow (another perfect one)
Beat Goes On - Madonna (also perfect)

No comments:

Post a Comment